Thursday, October 07, 2004

I have a new family member....

Yes another cat. this one was found at omars work and no one wanted to take it home so omar did. Ripper has been follow Bug(the is the cats name) around all night. A play fight way. Slasher is being shy and just hiding but if the new cat gets to close slasher will hiss. That is the way ripper and slasher started off. so here is a picture of the little guy.

3 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Ohhh. He's soooo cute. He looks just like Tug did as a baby. Only Tug is a grey tiger stripe. Sooo cute. I can't wait to meet the little guy and hug him and kiss him and smother him with love. He will love me, too, for I am a cat magnet. They can't help it. All cats love me. When I'm old, I will have 50 cats and my house will smell.

Jammie J. said...

Oh, and you stole my third cat's name. I have Tug and Snug. Snug needed a Bug. But now Bug lives at your house.

Unknown said...

Now you'll have to name your next cat Rug. Or Drug.

Anyway, aren't you guys, like, thinking about, you know, "merging" your cats eventually? How many cats can you have? Is Bug Omar's cat?