Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I need to go!!!!

I need to go to BIG BEAR!!!!I want to get away from all these people here. And spend some time with my sweetie. Smelling the fresh air and just relaxing. My new job is great but I do need some time off right now. Even my cats are going crazy. Right now slasher is playing with the floor mate attacking it from under it. Keeping the mate on his head and running around trying to keep it on his head. Well I need to go to bed and get some rest but I thought I would blog for anyone who might just read this. LATER!!! Love you sweetie!!!!

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

I love you, too, precious. Silly Slasher. Always redecorating your place. Well, I guess they ARE there more than you are. What's Ripper doing? Sleeping or observing Slasher's insanity?