Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I WILL BLOG WHEN I WANT TOO!!!!

Yes, I will blogg when I want to and where on want to. There is nothing you can do about it. Well I have just turned 31 last week on the 17th of August. So I feel another day older and always deeper in debt, debt and more debt. I think this is what the world has come to everyone is just a place to be born into and go straight into debt. If it is not money it is favors that you may owe someone. And when you get older you don't get wiser any easier then when you were younger. So once again the parents lied to us. And it is not getting easier either. The only time it will get any easier is when we are ready to take our dirt nape. Well I hope you have a great day. You freindly neighborhood blogger......Simlpe thoughts by tony

2 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Yes, Tony is the boss of his blog.

And you're doing better. You have a steady paycheck now. So you can get back on track. Things are a little easier for you. Give it a year or two and you will see results. As long as you stay on track. You'll see.

Stephen "Steve" said...

I agree about debt. Except that it will get easier for me, because I am a genius.