Monday, January 10, 2005

22 weeks left

Yes the next Star Wars comes out soon. I can't wait........

As you can see the new poster is out and I am happy. I the past I have dressed up for the opening night last year I was......

Yes Chewboca.....When episode one came out I was........

Yes Darth Maul.......This year I can't wait to have pictures of who I will be?????
Can you guess?????
For darth maul Steven and my mom painted me the night of the opening. It was the first time they both had seen pictures of darth maul.....


Good job for the first time seen a picture of darth maul. For chewy I and a ex-girlfriend sewed together a suit.The suit if very hot but I kept it on the whole movie. Both times people wanted to take pictures with me. I was the only Darth Maul there for the first one and I was the only Chewy there for the second one. I will have pictures posted for you when I have my next costume finished for the new movie. Or Jeanette will.

3 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Awww. Sweetie is hilariously happy. Or is that deliriously happy? Stars Wars, Star Wars! Sweetie's Star Wars World!

Jammie J. said...

Why aren't you in line, like this guy? Hmmm?

Unknown said...

Dork.