Monday, January 10, 2005

STOP RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would someone please shot, hit or kill that stupid indian who seems to be still dancing for rain. Why is there sooooooo much rain. Does God have a leak in his sink or tolit. I like the rain for a short period of time to bring snow to the mountains but all the time. Someone please turn Gods hose off, the garden has got enough water to last years to come. AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!California is going to float away and then sink or just disappear or we will be come the first water world(the movie sucked so would that).HELP!!!!!!!!!! I am don't a duck or a fish. I need dry land once an awhile. just stop RAINING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





There is my post for the month, The was hard. Now I am going to do my taxes........

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Hey, look, someone remembered HOW TO BLOG! Wow! It's my sweetie. Blogging again!