Thursday, May 05, 2005

THE NIGHT BLOGGER IS A STAR WARS DORK


Star Wars
Originally uploaded by goofy23h.
Yes, I AM A STAR WARS DORK!!!!!! I bought my ticket for the midnight showing of Episode III. I will also have later pictures of who I am dressing up as for the midnight showing.

4 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Sweetie's a Star Wars dork. I love you ... xoxoxo

Jammie J. said...

I just found this blog, sweetie. All about star wars -- look at all the star wars blogs in the side bar. oh my.

grace said...

OMG. you ARE a star wars dork.

i knew i liked you!

Beth said...

Oh oh! Are you going to be dressed as Han Solo?!? That'd be so cool! And Jeanette can be dressed as Princess Leia!!!! Wow, I got way too excited about that.

Btw, I'm Beth, just thought I'd introduce myself.