Monday, May 02, 2005

YES!!! I'm BACK!!!! The Night Blogger!!!

I have a lot to blog about first myself and my parents installed a new wood floor:


Do you like the new set up to of the room. My cat's love me for installing the new floor they go sliding every where.
Next I went on my first Miata run with Mazada's new car:


And I thought me and Dave are dorks about Stars Wars( and yes the costumer for the next star wars is in progress)but these people with the Miata club are dorks too. So when my sweetie calls me dork for star wars I can call her a dork right back about the miata club...hehehehehehe. Well I hope you have enjoyed my first blog back there will be more to come................

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Sweetie's a Star Wars Dork! Heh heh. DORK! And a Moped Dork! Na na naaaa!

I love your new floor and your furniture arrangement. Your kitties do too. They like to slide around and make lotsa noise on their new floor.

You better get busy on your Star Wars costume! More stress, sweetie! Projects. Ver, Very busy.