I know I have not posted in awhile but alot has gone on. First we moved the love of my life into her new home which will be our new home soon. I move in by the end of this month. We also got married on August 20th. Three days after my birthday. This was the greatest birthday present that I have received. Here are some pictures of the wedding. We had the wedding up in Big Bear Lake on top of castle rock....Great view. Hope you like it.

after the wedding

our mini honey moon...it was GREAT!!!!!
I hope to post more once I move and get my condo rental all set up. So have a great time. Love you all.
7 comments:
Oh, sweetie. I love you, precious. I'm so glad we got married. I still get scared sometimes but ... it just feels so right. And you fill my heart with everything good.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I miss you. Soon, you'll be next to me and I won't have to miss you anymore. And we'll have all our kitties around us. One for every room in the house. I can't wait to see them all run up and down the stairs. Just the thought makes me laugh.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I love you.
Tony, What are you doing over here? You don't live here anymore. Now scamper yourself back over to Jeanette's blog and I don't want to have to tell you again. *snicker*
BTW...did you know your blog is PINK? Did you know that?
You be one very lucky boy!!! And I think she's a lucky girl as well! Cheers to you both - HAPPY LIFE!
LOL @ Boo - what's wrong with a bit of pink???
I've already said all of this on Jeanette's blog but congratulations and you two make a fantastic couple!!
Glad you finally posted something!! Maybe you could become Tony loves commenting AND blogging... just a thought
awwww... HOW CUTE!!!
Tony Speaks on his own!
How cool is that?
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment