Well here were are still working for U-Haul just when I thought that I had seen everything I come across a truck that had been towed into my stores location. And here is what I saw.........................
OH MY! That's hilarious!!!! Why wouldn't they take out the couches and what not before returning it? Oh the stories that have come out of that truck...
BTW, who would go to a 'place' like this in a U-Haul truck?!
6 comments:
Is that a POLE in the back of that truck? And a couch? *blink, blink*
Never a dull moment, is there?
GAH! I hope you guys used Lysol antibacterial spray EVERYWHERE! *shudder*
Just burn it.
AW, Tony, you have a pink template!!!! Are you giving in to your more feminine side? heh heh
OH MY GOD! i didn't that i returned my stripper-mobile to the u-haul where YOU work! :P hehe...
OH MY! That's hilarious!!!! Why wouldn't they take out the couches and what not before returning it? Oh the stories that have come out of that truck...
BTW, who would go to a 'place' like this in a U-Haul truck?!
Post a Comment