Well I was driving home having a good day. I just left work early and went to Friday's to eat lunch. I have not been to Friday's in a long time and they have some great food that I like. Well on the way home my truck just stopped working in the middle of the freeway going 75(really 85)mph. So I turned on my blinker instead of stepping on the brakes and stop traffic like most STUPID drivers would do. So I made it over to the side and proceeded to figure out what the problem was, I tried to restart and the engine did not sound right, it sounded faster. I thought maybe the timing belt, which is a pain in the butt to fix but better then the engine blowing a head gasket. So I called AAA and then my parents to let them know I was bring my truck over to fix and ask my dad to help find out what the problem was with the truck. So after I had it towed my dad and I looked the engine over and did a small test and found out that the problem was.....................

YES the wonderful timing belt snapped right in half. I did this part myself today(5-23-06) because my parents this morning took off on a camping trip for a week and a half.I have taken out over half of the front of the engine. Well I hope everyone is doing great and have a great Memorial Day weekend, because I will be working with angry people who want to move and think that the world revolves around them...when everyone knows that it revolves around ME...hehehe
1 comment:
Oh sweetie, everyone knows that the world only revolves around you when I say it does. The rest of the time it revolves around MEEEE!!!
XOXOXO
P.S. Good job on disassembling your truck engine. Now you just have to figure out where that extra bolt goes when it's put together again.
Post a Comment