Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Car

YES!!!! Tony has a new car!!! It is a Mitsubishi Endeavor(suv) all wheel drive and 4 door. Now all we need is some bodies to fill it.....hehehehehe....4....
I love this car, the only thing is when Jeanette got her new car the dealer took a picture and gave her balloons and sent her a calander with the picture on it. But besides that CarMax was a great experience. It was easier then going to a normal car dealer. Well here are some pictures of the new car and what I had for dinner that sunday night(August 13,2006) at 8pm. Hope all of you are doing well and will see you sometime after we come back from Ireland, YES we are leaving on August 19 and will be back on August 27th. So later!!!!




















6 comments:

grace said...

nice car!!!

yup... need to fill it w/ some bodies! tee hee!

Zelda said...

Hi Tony. Remember me? Remember the hula dancers?

Charisse said...

Looks a little cramped....

Saija said...

nice wheels ... and happy bday!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope that your day is great!

Brighton said...

COngrats on the car, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!