Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hi ,I'm a PENIS!!!!

Well hello everyone. I came home today to my beautiful wife and we sat down an talked because she had a problem. So I listened being the "Good Husband" that I am, an then helped her out with some advise. Then I went to my weekly basketball game and as I was leaving my wife decided to call her mom, I thought that was a great idea. So when I came home from my game to my surprise(not really) my wonderful wife was still on the phone, happier now too. I asked," are you still talking with your mom", and she said "no". "I am talking with a friend(she gave me her friends name but to protect the innocent I will use no names but she knows who she is.....) Well I asked how she was feeling and she said great since her mom told her not to worry. AND I SAID"WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" It's that what I said. And she and her friend both agreed that men are just a PENIS and everything is can be fixed with sex(won't that be great, but no there is always talking involved...ha). So that is why I am now introducing myself to you not has my wifes husband or Tony but just.....
PENIS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Being a PENIS is better than being a DICK! HA!