skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tony's Comments

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lakers!!!!



Yes, We did it this year. I know this post is late. Put I just wanted to put it out there. I think we will repeat since we picked up Artest!!!!


Posted by Simple Thoughts By Tony at 3:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Simple Thoughts By Tony
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Weekend of Fun
      • San Francisco Trip
      • Big Bear!! Best Breakfast
      • Lakers!!!!
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2005 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (27)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (9)

Links

  • My Sweetie
  • Brother & Sister-in-Law
lightsabor