Well, this weekend was full of work and fun. Saturday morning I went to work until 2:30pm and then headed home for a family gathering at our community pool and then dinner at our house. We did this because Jeanette's mom was still and town and My mother and father, along with my Brother, Steven and his wife and two kids wanted to hang out with us and Jeanette's mom. It was a great afternoon of swimming. Huck is almost 3 and had his swimming life jacket on and was swimming around the pool saying "I'm swimming".
We then enjoyed a dinner of shredded beef, make it yourself burritos. And watched "It's a Bugs Life".
Then on Sunday, Jeanette took her mommy to the airport for her travels home. We will miss you mommoy. While I went to work at u-haul. Then after work we headed up to Hermosa Beach. Where my cousin Arlene Purdy and her husband Ted Purdy(yes the pro Golfer) and their kids had rented a beach house for the week. We had a family gathering. We played on the beach and the Purdy's cooked dinner(HOT DOGS!!!) and had some great music playing and visiting with family. As we watched people on the beach and the walk way.
All and all it was a great weekend. I hope everyone else had a good weekend too.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Two great weekends in a row... can you handle it??
Post a Comment