It has been a long year since last August when we were fired. But things are finally turning around for us at work (knock on wood). We are finalizing a good lead source which I can not mention yet until finalized. We are slowly make some money again, not like we were before but hopefully soon. And I have a new tentant in my condo and we have only missed one month of no rent. Which is good in this economy. I am hoping once we get going with our new lead source here at work I can slowly stop working my second job at U-Haul. Yes I have been working two jobs. Not very fun, I miss out on having a weekend or just some free time at night with my sweetie. I have missed going to Big Bear at least once a month to relax. But hopefully in the next month or so this will all change back to the way it was before we were fired last August of 2008. My wife has been great with supporting me at times that I needed it or just listened to me talk about nothing. It has been a hard year but hopefully it is all coming to a happy ending and back to normal once again.
Sorry if this post just seems like I am rambling.....
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is said that you have to give any new business a year to see if it's viable. Let's hope that's the case with this. So glad you found a tenant... I wondered what "tent" was in your text today.
xo
Post a Comment