That's right WORK!!!!!!
I spared you from the bathroom this time....My office with a couch and then the show room and then the yard....
So this is my life work then home and then back to work and in between all this I am supose to have some kind of life......I want to go back to my childhood and tell my self to slow down on growing up. Would some one in my family please win the lotto so I don't have to worko.........

3 comments:
Where's my sweetie??? I want my sweetie to give me a hug. But my sweetie is at work-o.
Na na naaaa. Did you hear it? No. Oh.
You have an office with a couch?!? What a big-wig you are!
I was hoping that you would be the one to win the lottery. I would win, but I don't like to buy the tickets.
Maybe you can buy the Lottory tickets for us?
Post a Comment