Sunday, September 05, 2004

Life Sucks

Life sucks because tomorrow I have to work.And tomorrow is a holiday.Once again and I do not like repeating myself but please win the lottery so I can stop working for others.......Yes I am blogging and tonight I was kind of forced down to blog. But that is ok because I had to use my brain to try and come up with something to talk about and so I did. Although it is nothing big or life changing but I blogged. So I hope you all had fun reading this blog and if I wasted your time then blame it on my sweetie(just kidding) or blame me..............no go do something else...oh this weekend this radio station has been running old 80's songs and been giving away the old Pac-man arcade game. So everytime they ran the contest they played the sounds to the game and now I pulled out my old atari to play pac-man. Well good night or good day to all and gods be!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephen "Steve" said...

You know you can download old game system "emulators" and all the old games you love. Play them until your heart's content and or girlfriend has left you.

Jammie J. said...

Or girlfriend picks up atari and throws it out the window.