Smallville the new season starts on Sept. 22 and the season 3 on DVD comes out in November 16 and Halo 2 comes out on November 9th....but no worries I will still make time for my sweetie. Here are some pictures of the up coming fun.....Now don't you wish you had and Xbox.......
And here is the cast of the great Smallville......
and for the ladies, super man or Clark will be naked in the first show, the girls are hot looking too. Yes there is something for the man and woman in all of us...hehehehe
4 comments:
I know you will make time for me**. xoxo
I'm sure the nakedness of Clark will be done in fine taste, nothing will show ... maybe a butt crack. Probably his useless male nipples.
**You just don't want to see your XBOX out the window. :)
All I need to know is: Luke Duke, baby. Or was the father the other Duke? Who cares? Love the Dukes, I say.
Maybe when I move back to Cali and become a useless slob, I can watch all the seasons of Smallville on DVD on your loarge TV, and love it like you do. By that time Halo 3 should be out and about as well.
Yes, and you can take long bike rides with each other and super strenuous hikes through the mountains in the thin air. And you can go rock climbing and water ski for hours on end. Then, when all that's done, come home and zone with a nice gentle game of halo.
Freaks.
All of those things sound like fun sweetie. Thanks for the ideas.......
Post a Comment