Friday, September 24, 2004

I have school

YES, I have traffic school again. I think it is my 10th time or soooo, You think at this point the cops would just say," Oh hi Tony, your fine is this and you don't need to go to traffic school because you have been there to much already and we know that school is not going to help teach you any more then you already know." But we all know that this would never happen......I have to go sit for 8 hours and listen to someone that thinks he or she is getting though to someone out there in the class about driving. Well I have to go now and make sure I know how to get to the stupid court house. I hope......no I know you all will have a better day then I will.And on a sad note. I lost 2 out of 3 of my fishes. Now I only have the big one. It sucks. He feels alone and I don't blame him. I am going to have to buy him some more friends. I also feed him to much because I am used to feed three fishes not one....silly me...Later

2 comments:

Jammie J. said...

I'm sorry you had to go to traffic school while I was home reading and being busy.

I'm also sorry you lost your sucker fish and little fish. Maybe the big fish it getting too big and he took up all the fish tank room?

We'll have lots of fun shopping for new fish together.

Unknown said...

Maybe the big fish ate the little fish. Maybe by putting new fish in there, you are sentencing them to death. Just a thought.

Also traffic school TEN TIMES?!?! Dude. Seriously. Dude. Umm, maybe you should listen to them this time. I mean, I've been in a car with you and it is a little scary. . .