Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My other home

I have been taking care of the Riley's home alot latly. so it seems like I have another home. Here are some pictures of my other home and their animals
The cats name is Thomas(it is a girl) and the birds name is Squack...





I had a great room and bathroom. I also had a spa with a great veiw....

So what do you thing of my other home. I also found out that Steve and Marigold have their own phones each, they are really living the high life now. Well someone one in my family needs to win the lotto so none of us have to work again.

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

I think your other home looks very nice. Your other pets look very nice. Your view looks very nice. Thanks for the image of your other bathroom. That's nice, too.